4 Overnight stays - 26.07.2020 - 07.08.2020
Together with our preferred partner Fabian Kikl, founder & operator of "Hike & Bike" and a local, we send you on your e-bike on a fascinating journey through the surroundings of Seefeld. Regardless of whether it is towards the Möslalm-Pfeishütte in Scharnitz, the Seebensee and Rotmossalm in Leutasch or the Brunschkopf viewpoint in Mösern, you are in the best hands, because Fabian is not only a certified mountain bike guide, but also a certified mountain guide.
In addition to our Seespitz inclusive services *) this offer also includes:
- 2 guided e-bike tours per guest between Monday and Friday (duration between 3-5 hours including a stop) with a certified mountain bike guide during your stay. The tours with different degrees of severity (easy to difficult) start at 10:00 am at Gschwandtkopf. Meeting point is „Holy Bike“.
- If required, we can provide you with modern CUBE e-bikes (at an additional cost).
- In the event that you do not want to take your own equipment with you, we support your sporting ambitions with appropriate sports equipment. Drinking bottles, bike locks, backpacks, helmets are available.
- 1 backpack with emergency kit per room (snack, drink and a sweet reward).
- On your return you can expect 1 surprise cocktail per guest in our bar or even better on our sun terrace with a view of the lake.
Please note that this offer can only be booked under the following conditions:
- Limited offer valid in the period from 25.06.20 to 30.06.20 in selected room categories.
- Minimum stay of 4 nights/ 5 days (arrival Sunday or Monday).
- Booking of 2 full paying guests in connection with our 3/4 board.
- Subject to availability, our e-bikes are available for an additional charge. Please contact our reception in advance.
- In the event that you do not want to take part in tours as planned, a refund or credit is not possible.
*) Please note that due to legal regulations (COVID-19) individual areas of our hotel cannot be used as usual and may be subject to restrictions.