Jobs at the Hotel Seespitz-Zeit in Seefeld
We are a 4* hotel with 61 rooms, panorama spa and excellent cuisine as part of our half board arrangement and à la carte offer available throughout the day.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, if you are motivated and if you enjoy working in the hotel industry, then you are exactly what we are looking for!
We are looking forward to your speculative application!
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Are you still normal?
We are that kind of normal - with us you can find regulated service times, a nice togehter and solidarity at the work place. But thats not normal anymore
Chef de Partie (m/f)
Commis de Rang (m/f)
Benefits & services:
- free board and lodging (single room in the staff house with shower & WC)
- payment according to qualifications (above legal wage agreement)
- 6-day week
- further bonus rewards
- career and training opportunities
- valid work permit
- completed vocational training in the hotel or gastronomy industry as well as job experience (at least 1-2 years)
- high command of German and English
- basic knowledge of Italian & French are an asset
- good manners
- ability to work in a team, motivation, loyalty
- sense of responsibility, ability to cope with stress, good communication skills
- self-reliance as well as attentive and helpful service
How about a career in the hotel industry?
Young people lie at our heart and therefore we guarantee the highest standards for their professional career!
We attach great importance to high-quality apprenticeships. Our skilled employees provide our trainees with a profound knowledge.
We offer the following apprenticeship positions:
- restaurant specialist: During this 3-year apprenticeship our trainees learn everything about guest service in the restaurant, at the buffet and at the bar as well as event organisation and all service procedures.
- gastronomy specialist: Gastronomy specialists know every gastronomy field and work in the kitchen as well as in the guest service. Apprenticeship period: 4 years
- hotel industry trainee: Hotel and gastronomy assistant with focus on reception and insight into the restaurant area. Apprenticeship period: 3 years
- cook trainee: Cooking is your passion? In our kitchen you learn practical knowledge and in the vocational college general and theoretical background knowledge from experts. Apprenticeship period: 3 years.
What you can expect in our hotel:
- a trainee position in a modern 4* hotel at the sunny high plateau of Seefeld, directly at the idyllic lake (just a few minutes walk from the centre)
- a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- haute cuisine with national and international dishes
- free use of our 600 m2 wellness area Panorama SPA incl. swimming pool, steam bath and fitness room
- 5 day-, 40-hour-week with regular working hours and leisure time
- fair payment
- diverse and exciting work in a crisis-proof industry
You enjoy dealing with people and your are interested in a future-orientated job?
Then we are looking forward to your informative application and a personal job interview!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.