Marvellous winter holidays in Seefeld
See the most beautiful side of the landscape on your winter holiday in Seefeld from another angle, winter tobogganing, snowtubing, ice skating or on a romantic horse drawn sleigh ride!
Tobogganing in the Olympic Region
The Olympic region of Seefeld enables unlimited fun tobogganing on natural toboggan runs, illuminated runs and runs down in the light of the moon.
All toboggan runs at a glance:
- Reitherjoch-Alm natural toboggan run in Seefeld/Reith
- Hämmermoosalm in Leutasch (starting point Salzbach)
- Hoher Sattel in Leuthasch (starting point Ahrn)
- Katzenkopfhütte in Leutasch (starting point Weidach)
- Rauthhütte in Leutsach (starting point Moos or Obern)
- Wettersteinhütte in Leutasch (starting point Stupfer car park)
- Kreidegraben and Mühlberg in Scharnitz
With a tube over the slopes – great fun for all ages at the Brandlift in Scharnitz. Takes place in the evenings so one can enjoy even more fun on the slopes fun after a day of sport.
Horse drawn sleigh rides
Discover the Seefeld high plateau on a romantic horse drawn sleigh ride! Keeping warm tucked up in cosy warm blankets you can really savour the winter landscape to the full without getting cold. Afterwards enjoy a mug of Glühwein or home brewed liquors to warm up again.
On either the natural or the man-made ice rinks in the Olympic region of Seefeld in Tyrol there are plenty of opportunities for ice skating fans to practise their hobby!
Our tip: visit the Olympic Sport Congress Centre in Seefeld – the hall is open daily from 9.00 am until 6.00 pm!