It does not always have to be sport.
A walk through a pedestrian zone with history. Past Prachensky’s Way of the Cross, the Ganghofer Museum Cultural Centre and the Seekirchl church, the true sign of Seefeld and emblem of baroque culture on the plateau. Swap luxuriant nature for the urban oasis of the Alpine metropolis in just a few minutes by taking the Karwendel cable car, see the sparkling giant, secret towers and illustrious fortresses. Or simply spend a wonderful day by the lake.
The summer adventure program offers unique adventures and experiences for young and old! Exclusive and free of charge with the Olympiaregion Seefeld Card, which you can get from the first day of your vacation with us!
Discover and experience the variety of breathtaking nature and wildlife. Listen to music, meditate, switch off and enjoy. Our unique summer adventure program offers you all this and much more!
THE SEEFELD CARD
Our recommendations for the best day away from cable cars, trails and summit crosses:
- Swim in Lake Seefeld, in the unspoilt lake "Möserer See”, the “Strandperle” lido, the forest swimming pool “Sonja” and Seefeld water park with slides, heated outdoor pools, extensive wellness offers and large sauna areas.
- hiking and e-biking at the Karwendel nature park
- Sights in Seefeld (Seekirchl church, the Way of the Cross, created by Michael Prachensky and priest Egon Pfeifer, the Ganghofer Museum Cultural Centre, pedestrian zone)
- Take a city trip to Innsbruck with its old town, Golden Roof, Bergisel ski jump, Nordkette mountain chain - gateway to the Karwendel
- The Swarovski Crystal Worlds will make your eyes sparkle: Summer in the giant, for families, with a playground and play area, carousel, stone rooms ...
- a game of golf at the highest level on Seefeld's internationally known golf courses
- Back to a fascinating time at the Kufstein Fortress: 500 years of Emperor Maximilian, opened daily, with an attractive programme for the whole family.